It has been made official this year that my husband and I will be hosting Thanksgiving on both family sides every year at our home. 🧵🎃 I wanted to have little pumpkins set on all the plates and thought making fabric pumpkins would be perfect for the table decor! These are super easy to make and do not require a sewing machine.
- Cut the fabric into 4″ x 8″ rectangles
- Fold the fabric in half to make it square 4″ x 4″
- Sow the open side opposite from the folded side closed either by hand or with a sewing machine
- Sow one of the remaining open sides and pull the thread so it bunches up.
- Turn it inside out and fill with the pillow stuffing
- Then sow the last open side closed and pull thread so it bunches as well
- With a yarn needle, starting in the center of the pumpkin, pull the yarn through and loop around. I did it five times, you can do more or less depending on what look you like most.
- Glue on the flower and leaf and you are done!
- Cute Fabric
- Sewing Needle
- Yarn Needle (Walmart sells these for $1.50)
- Pillow Stuffing
- Flowers/ Leaves
- Glue Gun